Pumpkin Tails

Happy Friday!!

I have a four day weekend! Today we are going to Bailey Yard/Golden Spike Tower in North Platte, Saturday I am going to catch the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck that's coming to Omaha (fingers crossed), squeeze in some shopping then going to the Funny Bone in Omaha to see Fortune Feimster (she was on the Mindy Project) and Sunday is the first day of Sunday school. Whew!

It's never too early to dress for Halloween! I had my first pumpkin spice latte last week, and I did a bit of low key decorating (my small end table). I decided to break out this new cardigan this weekend!



Cardigan: Sourpuss Clothing 
Capri's also Sourpuss (out of stock I believe I couldn't find the link)
Shoes: Converse from Flying Worm
Hair flower: Pickens 

The pumpkin queen cardigan is SO CUTE I can't stand it! Also the pants are amazing!! I was really unsure about them but when I slipped on all bets were off. They said pedal pushers but they are longer than that but I am living in these!!

I am super excited to see ALL the Halloween outfits and Erst Wilder's Halloween brooches are releasing Monday! I am dying over the sneak peak!!!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts