Labor Day Sales!

Happy Labor Day!

I am stuck working BUT it is my last holiday so there's that! Anyways, I thought I'd share some labor day sale goodness with you!





Sourpuss Clothing  20% off entire purchase with code UNIONS 
Jeffree Star Cosmetics  Buy a make up bag and get a liquid lipstick free!
Soda Sweethearts  25% off everything (actually it's a pre Christmas sale but still a great deal!)
Luxulite 15% off everything use code SOLONGSUMMER
Lux de Ville 25-40% off in stock items not for pre-order 
Steady Clothing 25% off everything use code LABOR25 
Unique Vintage   20% off with Code SUNSET
Vixen by Micheline Pitt 15% off with code LABOROFLOVE  (I took advantage of this one!)
Target A lot various sales on the site :)


Happy Shopping!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts