My 5th Contest!

Happy Wednesday Darlings!

Well, I decided to go after my 5th pinup contest! After Daisy Jones being a huge flop in my book. I had decided to hang my heels. Then I see that there is another contest in October (actually there is one this weekend but decided not to do it and there is also one on the 16th that I missed the registration for) I saw that my fellow pinups were interested in the same contest so I looked into it. Before I knew it I was sending my registration email...... You're looking at THE FIRST contestant for Miss Shamrock 2018!!

Then I began to think about an outfit (I always want to go shopping for a new dress when this happens) but then I have a dress that since I have thrifted it, I have only worn a total of one time (this happens A LOT #pinupproblems) next thing I know I was visioning styling it in my head (again this happens A LOT being a creative pinup) and I figured out my outfit!

Here's a sneak peak:



I am hoping my ankle is good and healed by then. Slowly but surely we're getting there.

Fashion Friday will be back!!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts