Etsy Love: LilaJo and Rosie Gram

Happy Friday Darlings!!

It is my last work weekend and I have 1-week left in my current job!! I'm telling you it is SO unreal 
I have spent the last couple years of looking for the right job and I finally found it! Though it is bitter sweet for sure I am ready for a new beginning!

I am also working on a pinup inspired look book for Football season! So far I've done 2 outfits, I am hoping maybe at least to get at least one more outfit to make it post worthy!

Today I am featuring not one but two new Etsy Shops!

 I found called LilaJo the owner Shana makes super cute hair flowers and rockabilly accessories so I had to order some pretties!



From left to right: Small roses, a large dark blinged rose, a cameo skull necklace and a black spider flower! The light pink flower was a free gift which I always loved free gifts!!!

Rosie the Riveter Legacy Gear (aka Rosie Gram)

While in North Platte, I found Rosie the Riveter souvenirs at Golden Spike Tower a ducky and a baseball tee but I wanted it ALL. As luck would have it, I found an Etsy store that sells Rosie gear!


You can get this set for $10 which is a small Halloween set including the bandanna and pin. What is great about the bandanna is that it arrives soft!!! Which really excites me because store bought bandannas are so stinking stiff you have to wash them 50 times just to get it soft!


Have a great weekend!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts