Fandom Friday

Instead of Fashion Friday this week I decided to change it up! If you remember I started getting Fandom of the month as my new subscription to replace Loot Crate (Fandom is a cheaper option). It's time once again for Fandom of the month!!

I was excited to get this month's Fandom because the theme is Little Mermaid!! I remember when it came out in 1989. I didn't see until it came out on video though but I remember McDonald Happy Meal toys too :) Not going to lie it's one of my favorite movies. Who doesn't dream of being a mermaid??

This fandom knocked it out of the park!! First the pouch is uber cute totally won me over!



 Plus I can use it with my smaller purses!

The jewelry.....



Okay the earrings Swoon!!! I've wanted a pair of scale style earrings the colors are beautiful plus I can wear both sets yay for double piercings!

The bracelet is darling too I love a good bangle.

Chokers are making a comeback and it embraces my inner Ursula ditto with the ring.

Last but not least a cute Flounder magnet to till the kit altogether. I would have like to have seen Sebastian make an appearance (he's my favorite) but overall I am pleased with the bag!

I give it an A+


*************************
I can't believe it's already March! I finished my 1st Spring Semester and I will start my 2nd Semester Monday. I wound up with the crud that's been going around too same day as my final. I have been laying low all week. I can't wait for Spring!!

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts