Shamrock art two ways

Hi! I know St. Patrick's Day was Friday but I got sick. Actually I was sick Monday through Tuesday. Then Wednesday I was feeling better then during school Thursday I got sick again! I thought by Friday I was feeling better but nope! Needless to say my favorite holiday ever I didn't get to celebrate. I spent the day in bed! Not what I had in mind at all!

Also I last week, I had to train at work so I didn't get to post anything blog wise. I have a Spring Cleaning post I'm planning to share eventually and also my Ipsy glam bag.

Today I am sharing my St. Patrick's Day project which can be done two ways. The first can be done with corks and then second is marshmallows. I found both of these on Pinterest.

For the corks, I had a larger sized corks on hand which was pretty ideal, the one on Pinterest, uses smaller ones that you can tape together. But either one works great:


For the cork project for me at home, I started with an 8x10" canvas, green paint of course, lid to dip the paint in and the cork.Pretty self exclamatory, you dip the flat end of the cork into the paint:


Then stamp to make a shamrock shape which is one dot on the top and two dots on the bottom:


Then I took a small paint brush to paint a stem on each shamrock. I made the artwork into a cute sign:


The second shamrock art I did with my nephew Luke and my niece Sylvia:



We used marshmallows! Which is a fun and edible project for kids! It's the same concept as the corks but just as fun!!!

I'll be back later this week with more projects!


XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts