Ipsy Glam Bags Sunglasses storage

I have a ton of sunglasses and a ton of Ipsy bags.

I had stored my glasses in Caddy's from Thirty One which was fine but I began to think to protect my sunglasses better I should put them in a proper storage hence why I decided to combine the two! While I have use some of my Ipsy bags for other storage options in my home, the rest I don't really use they sit in storage in my closet. I really hadn't thought of anything creative to do with them until I decided they would be perfect for my sunglasses!

I actually tried to coordinate the sunglasses to the Ipsy bags:



This isn't my whole collection but these are the ones I mainly wear. These I put them in this cute small bin I found at Gordman's


The rest I put in another Thirty One bag. This helps reduce some of my storage in my closet put keeps my sunglasses safe and easy to store plus if I travel they already have their own place!!

I start school today my 2nd Spring semester so I am really excited about it!

Have a great week!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts