March Ipsy Glam Bag

Hard to believe that March is winding down! I have my mid-term due this week so I am not sure how much posting I will get done this week. I need to do a March Favorites too and I also got my fandom of the month. It wasn't a theme that I was excited about but I still may post about it.

But for now, here's my Ipsy Glam Bag for March!

Theme:



Tres Jolie

The bag isn't my style (seems to be the trend lately) I am not into dusty pinks. I prefer darker pinks.

Products:

Beau Gachis- Tapered Blending Brush- As you know, the brushes in Ipsy bags are my personal favorites. It's super cute and a perfect for traveling too!

Mint Pear Collagen Serum- Doesn't smell like mint pear and I really haven't noticed any difference.

Cake Desserted Island Supreme Body Mousse- Super confused at first what this product was? I thought body mousse? Fancy name for lotion I guess. It smells like cake of course.

Tarte Cosmetics Tartiest quick dry matte lip paint in Rose- When I first swatched it and tried to remove it after and man it's permanent! I had to scrub it off in the tub! Long lasting lippy is great, the color is a nude color which I have never really done before I have a few brown colors but you know red is my jam, but I still wear pink from time to time.

So Susan Blush and Glow- Probably my favorite this month besides the brush. I am glad to be getting into different blush colors (besides pink) and I have three different ones thanks to Ipsy. I noticed a color trend here with the lip gloss, and the blush a nude like color. It has a cute little mirror too.

Overall I give the bag this month a B. I am on the fence about giving up my subscription because I haven't been enjoying the bags so far this year. They aren't as fun and cute in the past. I think I may go at least one more month then let it go. It's hard because I love getting Ipsy every month, but I just am not feeling it anymore plus I have so much product I don't use. So if there's a zombie apocalypse I am good make up wise ha.

Plus there's a new subscription out that I am plan to try stay tuned!

Have a great week!

XO,

Mags 

Comments

Popular Posts