Update!

Hi!

Sorry for the lack of posts but it has been busy around here. I have been putting in overtime at my job which I am not too thrilled about but it does mean more pretties so I guess it evens out! Also I started my 2nd Spring Semester last week so I am getting back into the swing of things with that. This week I will be training so that means my posting will  be limited. However I plan to sneak a St. Patrick's Day 2 for 1 post this week.

I am also in the process of planning to do the ABC's of pinup or Pinup through the Alphabet (still a working title) I thought it would be fun share some of experiences of being a modern pinup along with ideas, tips and tricks.

Plus I am planning a big order with Sourpuss Clothing soon stay tuned for a haul!!

I will be back later this week!

XO,

Mags 

Comments

Popular Posts