Summer to Fall fashion

I love summer if it isn’t obvious but it’s hard to adjust to the cooler weather which has started. What bums me out is putting away the summer clothes the dresses, skirts, shorts, and tank tops. Also putting away the sandals! I need to eventually start the switch in my closet to that stuff but the transition is hard!! A few items I keep in rotation year round like cardigans they have become my thing and work is always cold.

I wanted to share this for fun to add a little variety here on the old blog you know with Ipsy etc. Plus fashion is a creative outlet too.

Recently, I went out to dinner with old co-workers out in Woodcliff. Sidebar: I love this view!!




So I like to dress up but causal but fun for lakeside. I have this cute anchor tank that I paired with white shorts I kept my accessories simple (you can’t see) but an anchor ring then my silver gladiator strappy sandals:



I grabbed a grey long sleeved cardigan type flow top incase it got chilly. As I got home I began to think how this would look for work that night. I tried on the cardigan before I changed with the tank and it looked good. I knew it was a match here’s my work look:



I wore my hair down, adding earrings (anchors and clear studs), of course the slacks, then kept the sandals and the ring too.



I love anchors but I try not to go overboard with it. But I love the color combinations.

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts