August Ipsy Glam Bag

I am in love with August Ipsy glam bag! Mainly because it’s my style black, white and pink! It’s a prep school style bag:



Products:

Noyah All-Natural Lipstick in Desert Rose- Pretty color mini lipsticks is great for travel!

Trust Fund Nail polish in Elegantly Wasted- When I saw the box I thought it was perfume ha. No I haven't used it yet it seems like a very light color though.

Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan oil of Morcco- Basically an Exotic Oil treatment for your hair I’ve used it a few times it smells good.

Luxe Doubler Lip and eye color in Wine- Since it’s a lip color too I will try to use it more

Marsk- Eye brush- It’s a smaller brush but works well again I think I will keep it for travel.

I give the Bag an A. Next month it will be a year of having Ipsy so I will be giving not only the glam bag review I will to an overall review of the service.

Stay tuned!!

Comments

Popular Posts