Bedroom gallery wall

Hello! It’s hard to believe school is starting next week for the rest of the kids in town most have started but the public school is usually last it seems earlier to me! And yours truly starts school herself in September. (More on that later) I’ve been working on a gallery wall project for my living room for awhile now and I should be done with it but I just am not satisfied yet. Don’t you hate that? But I am changing the walls in my kitchen, actually I am planning a simple re-make over the coming months (stay tuned) so the kitchen walls be a separate post, also I am doing a mug swap which I will be posting about, August Ipsy glam bag AND my studio cleaning/organizing photos whew! I need to catch up! Plus a few end of summer projects too.

I was cleaning house this week, when I decided to put away my summer decorations away and put back my regular stuff (I plan on decorating for Husker football season coming up!) I decided my collection of beach signs need to be on display year round so I did a small gallery wall in my room.

Here’s the before (it's a bit blurry):



And after:



This is above of my night stand the placement of the nails worked out perfectly!!

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts