Mug Swap 2015

It’s no secret that I like Happy Mail. Cards, magazines, Ipsy glam bag once a month and I like to order stuff just for that to get something good in the mail. I miss the days of writing to a pen-pal on colorful stationery just to get something equally nice back. (Am I right?)


Well Mug swap is like that. This is my 2nd Mug swap (I missed last year). It’s simple you sign up fill out the little questionnaire then you get a mug swap buddy and you send a mug to them, then someone gets your name and you get a mug too. Pretty neat huh? There is also a cool way to donate as well to help families adopt. (How neat is that?)

So here is the mug for my buddy:


I found it at Michaels they have great mugs.  Then a few other additional goodies:


She likes colored pens, washabi tape. I threw in some French Vanilla coffee these cute wodden spoons and a glittered intial because who doesn't love glitter??

Then not long after I got my mug and it looks a bit familiar:



My buddy got me the best stuff ever!! The earrings are awesome!! Glitter markers and an adult coloring book!!

I hope to do Mug Swap again next year it's such fun!!


Comments

Popular Posts