New beginings

It’s hard to see summer end around here! I really want to hit the beach one more time but the weather isn’t cooperating! But I have some exciting news to share: I’m going back to school. A week from Tuesday (September 8) I will be attending Herzing University (formally The Omaha School of Massage Therapy) plus a whole new degree and field. I will be studying to be a personal trainer. It’s a huge leap for me because I always wanted to be an artist but getting into the field has been hard as heck. But I will always create no matter what.

It’s been eleven years since college (Class of 2004. I feel old! LOL) I had considered staying on an extra year to get my BA but it never happened. I spent a lot of years trying to decide on going back but I just couldn’t decide if I wanted to or was ready to. A lot happened last year and it took a lot to get here I had plans to go to another school but it didn’t feel right. Then I started looking again and found this school, and then it felt right. Plus it’s a whole different ball game I will be juggling a full time job, not mention adjusting my sleep schedule and my workout schedule I’m used to going 4-5 times a week it’s going be 2-3 times a week! But the nice thing I don’t have any classes Fridays until next year, October will be stressful because I will have two classes in one day so I won’t be getting home until late but I know I can do it!

My posts might be limited on here but I will check in from time to time. I will still have projects to share like my kitchen re-make and Halloween coming up!

I have orientation tomorrow (Tuesday) so I will be back with a post on that plus my school supplies essentials list.

Here’s to new beginnings!

Comments

Popular Posts