My studio at last!

I have been going on and on that I was going to share photos of my studio; well I’ve been debating for the LONGEST TIME how I was going to go about this. You’re probably thinking “Maggie, it’s not that hard.” Well, quite frankly it has been. This is my first studio ever. When I moved out of my parents house 5 years ago, I was planning on turning into my old room into a studio well then my parents moved too so goodbye studio. I made do with limited space I had up until a year ago when I moved again into my own apartment. I ended up with a 2 bedroom apartment so you know what the 2nd room was going to be: my studio!


It’s been messy so many times. I do have to clean it a lot. My studio design sets the world apart from the rest of the apartment where everything else pretty much matches. I knew that it didn’t matter in the studio. Mainly it’s a gallery of my work and full of my kitchiness so let’s start the tour yeah?




First off I have hardwood floors. I LOVE it!! Reminds me of my old house I grew up in the living room and my old downstairs bedroom had hardwood floors.



The piano bench is my new workspace. I gave up my desk when I got a computer. It still can be used a small work area. I had the bench in my room but I decided to bring it here so I pull out when I use it to the center of the room.


In the far corner is my desk/computer. I don’t have Internet yet. Notice my watering can pencil holder and my frog sticky note holder? My frog has been around this blog before for Halloween he had spiders in his mouth. And he's rocking some wicked glasses. To the left is glass jar with my tacks for the corkboard and my container full of M &M's when I need a fix.





Behind my computer is my corkboard. I've had cork boards over the years and I can imagine not being without one. I seriously love my jumbo tacks.




The kitchiness is all over my studio as you can see. Most stuff bought at Goodwill. The crate shelf is from an Estate sale this summer. Which holders my new storage option my glass jars (see that post here). *Note I will be sharing another post about crates later*


I love storage totes with drawers. I have one that dates back from college days.


This shelf holds all my paint along with the little shopping cart that holds my tulip puffy paints.


Here is my easel another purchase from an Estate dad scored for me. It’s a bit wonky but I love it and that's my pink ribbon project.


 Behind the easel,I hung my cigar box purse collection up too.



I recently hung this it's a real hula skirt from Hawaii I love how it looks in here.


That's it on my studio hope you enjoyed it at long last!

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts