Duck Tape Floor Mat

It has been a while since I've shared a project with Duck Tape. And that's just not right. So today I am sharing a simple project made with one of my favorite materials.

During the winter I had a mat by my love seat which is near my door so I could take off my boots and not track wet slushly mess everywhere (and luckily we had such a mild winter) now I use it for my other shoes and flip-flops but the problem was it didn't match my living room at all. My living room as you may know is black and white. Well pretty close. Instead of spending bucko bucks for a new mat I bought a few rolls of duck tape in zebra print to make a floor mat:


I took my mat from my outside door as a guide on the size I made strips as you can see then attached them together, until I was statisfied with the size.


Like I said it turned out smaller than planned but I can always make longer but for now it works! It's always trial and error with projects!

I'll be back later this week with another green craft!



Comments

Popular Posts