Marker box

My first green craft comes from my "Paper Crafts" book. The book is jammed packed with projects to make with boxes, paper plates, paper bags, egg crates, craft sticks, and toliet paper/paper towel tubes. A few of my green crafts will be from this book.

This one is for the kiddos. Something to store all their crayons or markers in. If you were like me as a kid your crayon boxes never lasted long and you a million plus crayons floating around and your finding them everywhere? Well no more.

Materials:

Sandwich bag box

Neon dot stickers


Sorry the picture looks upside down but you get the idea. All you do is have your kiddo stick the dots on the box to cover it. They can do this while watching a marathon of Sponge Bob. I had leftover dot stickers from VBS last summer.


Here it is finished! I ran out of stickers so I wasn't able to cover the bottom of the box but no one is going to see that anyways. I just stuck in my markers to show what it looks like with something in it too.

If your kiddo likes a certain colors you can do that with this craft you may have to buy more stickers. But none the less it's a cool and easy craft!

Stay tunned for more fun Green crafts!

Comments

  1. Hi Maggie,

    love it love it love it darling, can't wait to see more, and you should create an award, with your craft box for me....? LOL just kidding....

    love you much,

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts