Holiday decorating

Hi! How was your Thanksgiving? Mine was great loads of turkey consumed and new football tradition started the day after Thanksgiving (Nebraska vs Iowa). Now it's time to start decorating. So I bring you the first post of my decorating for the Holidays!

And what better way to the post but with the tree:



My first tree!! Yes I got a black Christmas tree. At first I thought about the pink tree but the black one just spoke to me. I choose silver ornaments, tree skirt and star. Once I plugged the tree in I knew I made the right choice!!!

My original plan was to purchase the tree and have it up Friday but I got it Saturday instead.

When do you put your tree up? Do you put it up the day after Thanksgiving? Or do you wait till December? I knew someone who waited until Christmas Eve to put their tree up! I don't think I could wait that long!

Comments

Popular Posts