Halloween a recap

Wow. It's flipping November 1st already!

So my Halloween was average shockingly. Saturday I did go to a Haunted House in Omaha called Scary Acres it was okay. I did get startled when air was shot at me twice. I had fun but my impression of a haunted house is different then perhaps others I was expecting more "scares". The Haunted House I really really wanted to go to Mystery Manor by the time we got done with Scary Acres and go to MM there was a HUGE line :( I was disappointed!

What did I do on Halloween? Not much. I watched Live with Regis and Kelly Halloween Special (that's tradition) I actually took down my decorations. I know what you're thinking but really I don't think I will have time the rest of the week to take them down. However I need some larger boxes to store my carriage, Mr. Bones, and Freaky in. I then made mummies (pigs in a blanket) and cut my finger in the process. I watched Beetlejuice, consumed way too much orange soda, and then went to bed. Excitement I know!

I will be back later to share pictures of one other pumpkin I decorated then I will share some birthday cards I made. I was actually thinking about Christmas cards recently YIKES!

Later Days!

Comments

Popular Posts