No way around it

I admit it. I am a bad blogger. There I said it.

As I've said before there could be a million and one excuses that I would love to say why I haven't been blogging or I wish something uber cool happended like I got super-hero powers and have been saving the world on a regular basis. Nope alas I've been lazy. It's not like mojo ran away from home again, my creative flow is still good. I have the posts written but they sit in the drafts file waiting for the light of day to show up on here. Then the laziness sets in and I don't finish or even put up pictures.

I do know a few of you in the blog-o-sphere feel the same way from time to time. So I know it's just not me. And it's not that I don't like to blog I love it in fact, or whine like it's a chore that I hate (like laundry for instance). I've just gotten so darn lazy!!

What I need is a kick in the pants maybe that will help. Hoping to be back soon!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular Posts