From a good pair of jeans

Next to my PJ's jeans are my favorite article of clothing to wear. Recently I had a pair that had a good run. The bottoms of the legs started to wear as they tend to do I cut them and continued to wear them. Next the became my painting jeans when I worked on my bench, finally they were my fishing jeans this summer. I finally decided to retire them (and since they were starting to get snug). But I couldn't throw them away perish the thought! As an artist the is rule numero uno: Never throw something away unless you can make it into something new.

I for one love making something from a pair of jeans remember my purse? Okay that was jean shorts but you get the idea. In the past I've made a pillow out of the legs of jeans. But I never used the entire pair before to create various projects. Oh yes it can be done! I bring you The Jeans Project. I will be sharing on here from time to time a project made from a pair jeans. Some will require more than 1 pair one of them that will be a long term project (hopefully not too long).

I'm very excited about this project, I think it's a very good way to expand my creative mind a bit you know? Not mention how awesome it is for jeans that kind of have a back story to them. Who knows maybe it will inspire you to hack up a pair of old jeans yourself :)

Stay tunned!

Comments

Popular Posts