Weekend in photos

Hi!! Did ya miss me?? I sure miss the blog-o-sphere I did keep up with everyone's blog during the week.  I have a few weekend photos to share:

This shirt was at Gordman's for St. Patrick's day loved it!!

Saturday Mary and I went to the Unique Boutique a funky little shop we have in our town that recently relocated and I think their new location is a pefect match:


I didn't buy it Saturday but I will own this purse soon!

I loved this made me think of my mom :)


Awesome crafting idea decorated pop bottle=treat bottle
I also managed a bit of crafting time for the Super Bowl I made a Steelers hair tie:
Yeah even they lost it was a decent game. I loved the commericals there was some real good ones. And I enjoyed the halftime performance even though apparently some didn't think so???

I'll be back to my regualr posting this week! Until then have a great week!


Comments

Popular Posts