Framed Quotes

Happy Friday to you! It's supposed to finally warm up around here we're supposed to get into the 50's next week Holla! I'm ending the week with a simple project.

I had gotten these quotes at Precious Treasures and haven't really done anything with them. Two of these stood out to me more so I knew I had to frame them:

Quote #1:

"Who looks outside DREAMS who looks inside AWAKENS" Christopher Morley

I choose 5x7 frames from Wal-Mart at .97 cents a pop you can't beat that.  So I took some of my waves paper by Karen Foster to use as a background:

Before I placed it in the frame:

Sorry the pics are a bit blurry but you get the idea I love how the colors flow together perfectly :)

Quote #2



"Life is the most wonderful fairytale" Hans Christian Anderson.

I took my Rusty Pickle sea turtles paper (not the real paper I can't remember go figure) for this one:

I kind of center the qutoe between the two turtles so it looked like they were carrying it.

And now framed:

What's great about these frames (I've used them before) they have two directional hooks and include an easel so they can be hanged or placed on a table.

I'm really pleased how both of these turned out, I think the dream quote would look sweet hanging by my bed. It's my personal fav :)

I have some other stuff that needs to be framed one of my drawings hopefully I'll get that framed and share with you. This is pretty simple without having to spend money on professional framing you can get frames at $ Stores, thrift stores, and even Wal-Mart. Get some fun paper, and adhesive I used Elmer's Craft Bond adhesive squares (respositionable).  Then assemble and before you know it you got yourself a framed quote! Or whatever you want framed!

I use the other quotes in another project that I'll share next week it was so fun! Be sure to stop back Monday for my Anti-Valentines! 

Have a great weekend!!!

Comments

Popular Posts