Shine card

Wow!! It's hard to believe it's February 1st already! And today happens to be my boss's birthday so I made her this card:

Image from Crafty Secrets - Kitchen Time vintage cuts




Close up of the card


I loved this image.  I've been itching to use it as a card for a while now. My original plan was to use bling with the image but then I remembered I had this silver ribbon that I bought at Christmas and hadn't used yet it works perfectly with the card!

************************************

Some exciting news!


I get to see this good looking man March 26th!!! Yup my awesome cousin managed to score tickets to his concert!  I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!! This will be my 3rd time seeing in him concert. I didn't get to see him in 2009 and last year he didn't tour so I was bound and determined to see this him this year. Yeah I'm a total nerd but he's like right up there with Bret  Michaels and John Mayer in my book :)

Have a great start to the month!


Comments

Popular Posts