Spooky Gift Guide

Since Christmas is around the corner, I wanted to share a gift guide for the spooky/strange and unusual people in your life. I have done a pinup gift list and ideas for stocking stuffers, but this year I wanted to do something different. 

Without further ado...

The Parlor Co As you know, I am a BIG fan of the Parlor which sells Victorian spooky scents and mourning jewelry. They have a variety of products for the ghoul in your life

Sourpuss It wouldn't be a post without shouting out Sourpuss! They have released spooky rugs, blankets and fun ornaments! 

Caitlin McCarthy Art and Illustration  I discovered Caitlin during Halloween and I LOVE her prints she has just about any spooky character you can think of and of course Krampus!

Etah Love Thanks to Jade the Libra I found about Etah Love (hate spelled backwards) I did a black Friday order and I will be sharing a review soon!

Hot Topic You know how much I love HT and they have unique gifts from socks to jewelry 

Alchemy of England I few items of Alchemy and I love them. Again they beautiful pieces even for the pickiest of ghouls

Lucky Hell Cat  If you have a horror movie buff in your life, find them a fun gift from Lucky Hell Cat she has pins, art prints and tops!

Kill Star Kill Star is another store I recently discovered (I also did their black Friday sale) again they have a little bit of everything plus home items to spruce up any crypt! 

Rotten Glam  Another shop that specializes in unique gifts with spooky movies in mind! 

Murder Apparel   Once again they have the best spooky and spooky movie apparel including plague doctor and nurse!! 

Em and Sprout I have yet to order from Em and Sprout it's why I am sharing them last one of her popular items is spooky slippers! I am itching for a pair and patiently waiting for the restock!

Keep it spooky!!

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts