Let's Catch Up

 



Hello Everyone!

As you can see I am finally back to blogging after taking a bit of a break. I changed the layout  of this blog as well. I wanted to do more of "spooky/gothic" vibe. 

New to the blog:

Gift list for the spooky people in your life

Strange and Unusual: I will be visiting spooky places/locations and writing about my experience 

A black Friday Haul (coming soon!)

An update of my bedroom/crypt update  (coming soon!) 

With the 2nd wave of the virus hitting really hard especially at work so I have been picking up extra shifts to help, my town finally issued a mask mandate as well. So life has been pretty crazy. I actually know more people who got the virus during this 2nd wave then the first.

I was so hopeful this would blow over but I think it's going to be here for another year until a vaccine is created and sticks. I never realized how much I would miss going to concerts, comic cons or general places without wearing a mask. I feel like we took life for granted. 

Thanks for sticking around!!

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts