Post Halloween Bat Wreath

There are two kinds of people in this world: The ones who decorate early and me who still has bats/pumpkins up. 

I just cannot let Halloween go! I'm sad October went by so fast! I tried to do some post Halloween sale hunting and didn't find anything (only some black bottle brush trees to use for Christmas). 

Anyways, I wanted to share a post Halloween craft for the Everyday is Halloween/Spooky at Heart peeps. I found the DIY from You Tuber Emily Boo and I knew I wanted to make one!!


Unfornately, Hobby Lobby does not carry the brass hoops that Emily uses in the video. So I opted for a good ole embroidery hoop which is my crafty wreath go to. 



I spray painted it black:




Next, I added some spooky flowers that I got at Dollar Tree to attach them, I also added a plastic spider to the wreath too:


I didn't photograph it but I had gotten a couple packages of bat confetti from Wal-Mart then glued them to the wreath. Last but not least, I added a ribbon to hang:


I loved how the wreath turned out! It's a perfect transition from Halloween until Christmas!

Have a great week!


Miss Mag Nificent 



Comments

Popular Posts