Red and Black Christmas: Alternate Wreath

Happy Monday! Now after tons of turkey and football. (and some shopping) It's time to think about the holidays. I usually try to decorate after Thanksgiving. But I got up early on Thursday morning and put everything up.

My theme this year is Red and Black Christmas. I am keeping my decorating simple this year yet fun!

First is my alternative wreath. In the past, I have used this black frame I gotten from my friend Vicki a while back. I have done various wreaths with it.

This year my materials are a sparkly microphone ornament that I picked up at Hobby Lobby, some mini red tinsel and some black ribbon:



I removed the ornament's cording and replaced it with black ribbon since it will be hanging in the center of the frame:



Of course the next step is to wrap the tinsel around the frame:



Then re-attach the microphone in the center, add a bit more ribbon for hanging and ta da your wreath is ready for hanging!



Have a great week!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts