Pink Lady

Well Halloween is over and gone. I'm kind of sad about it. I love putting up my decorations doing fall like activities including the Pumpkin Patch, etc. I am happy to say that everything on my bucket list got crossed off  minus a few items. And I didn't purchase any Halloween themed outfits (besides the spider web cardigan) there were so many! I plan to next year! I started my 2nd fall semester class yesterday too.

Anyways! Halloween was good I thought it was going to be cold but the sun showed up and it turned out to be a really nice day! And my costume turned out really awesome!

For the details of my costume go here




The only bummer is I put a run in my stockings but you couldn't see it and I had a record bowl with my treats then it broke thanks to my butt.

Friday I am going to recap my favorites for the month of October!

XO,

Mags 

Comments

Popular Posts