July Ipsy Glam Bag

Here we go with the Summer Loving Glam Bag! I made sure I’d used everything this time!


Products:



Tarte Face bronzer: Nice color I’m discovering I don’t have to go as light as I should be? I did have to a little blending but otherwise I do like it and will use it regularly

City Color HD Powder: Have gotten this product before, I’m not familiar with loose powders I got one in my bag many moons ago and didn’t use it at all. So I brushed it on my face before Jazzercise and it seemed ok. I might try to use it more on my non make up days. If anyone knows the secret please share!

Be a Bombshell Lip balm in French kiss: I love lip balms and I believe I’ve gotten be a bombshell products before it’s nice that Ipsy sends the same company but different products so I can remember! This is a very pale pink:



I glided some on after I opened it and noticed it was a shiny but light. I’ll use it but combine it with other lip stick or something.

Eau Thermale Avene It’s all French I think? But it’s a soapless face cleanser? There no instructions to say you need to wet face first or anything like that so I was just dove in and tried it. I used after I removed my makeup with a dry face and it actually started to lather then I just rinsed after. Not a bad product!

Octavio La Playa Sea Salt Spray (Infused with Algae Extract) I love sea salt sprays! My current favorite is Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe spray. So I was excited to try this. I used it on my wet hair and blow dry as I do after I wash my hair I was a bit disappointed that it didn’t scrunch my hair like Beach Babe does. The product smells good though and I will maybe try it again to see if there’s any difference.

When I opened my mailer the card and bag were damp but the products were ok.

I’m giving July’s Bag a B+

Comments

Popular Posts