June Ipsy Glam Bag

I know it’s July and I should be getting my July glam bag this week so I apologize for being late with June’s but better late than never right?
June’s bag was “Swim into beauty” so the bag was made of swim suit like material and the zipper was bright neon orange. I love that the bags are getting bigger they can be used for other things besides toting your make-up around.

Products: Honestly I’ve only used two products out of this bag which is unusual because I try to use all the products one was even nail color but I haven’t gotten around to using that either (yup I’m lazy!)  Honestly two of the products IT Cosmetics Universal Eyebrow pencil and tre’StiQue mini shadow crayon I’m not sure if I will use either the eyebrow pencil maybe (I’ve never used one before) and I still haven’t figured out how to use them yet.
For now, I will review the products I did use and come back later with the others
Smashbox Cosmetics Photo finish foundation: I discovered you put this on before your foundation and it’s supposed to help it last longer? I’ve not noticed any difference since my make-up usually last 8 hours, but you can use it for fly-away frizz too (I have too much of that!)
BeFine Cucumber Facial Mask: I love this product!! In fact I used it all up!! As I get older I am trying to get into a skin care routine washing and moisturizing more (I had to write in dry erase marker on my bathroom mirror to remind myself). The mask smells cucumber and dries well. I definitely will order the full sized product.
Overall I do give the bag a B since I didn’t use all the products.
And here are all my Ipsy bags from September to June:



Soon I will be sharing my choice of summer products that I've started to use and love.

Comments

Popular Posts