4th of July Decorating

I’m here I promise! Just summer tends to be busy time of the year for me. Relay just finished up, I’ve been running several 5K’s (I have one more to go), plus my creative juices are slowly trickling back. One thing that has been missing my last couple of summers is VBS my church has joined another sister church to combine kids. It’s a good thing but I miss teaching a lot! Also I plan on going back to school in the fall (more on that later) so I’ve been preparing for that!

I decorated early for July 4th to enjoy it more I think I started right before Flag Day; I got more decorations this year from Target and Hobby Lobby. I still don’t have a lot as opposed to Halloween but its building! I do like July 4th and I want to do more down the road. But it’s a process!

Anyways I decided to tie in Anchors with my décor this year because they’re a thing plus who doesn’t love anchors?

This is on the top of my fridge. Both the take out box and the ahoy! sign are from Target’s dollar bin. Flowers are from Michaels:






Continuing in my kitchen I’ve started collecting paper straws for every season and got some star one for my milk bottle:



Another Hobby Lobby item is this super cute captain’s wheel along with bowls from Target the napkins are from Michaels:



I’m in the process of a gallery wall in my living room it’s still not complete (sigh) but I added my patriotic painting from last year on it:



My end table got some sprucing up a flag take out box and a marquee star both form Target:



My truck coffee table with my Mason jar centerpiece and another flag:



I also started to decorate my rocking chair just switching the blanket from time to time. I scored this cute anchor double sided pillow from Hobby Lobby its red on the other side:



Last but not least I hung up my Anchor light in my living room:



I will be back later this week with June’s Ipsy’s review and more little projects that I have been working on!

Comments

Popular Posts