Easter Peeps Wreath

I had this great plan to do a bunch of Easter crafts well Easter is days away. Insert sigh why do holidays always sneak up on me? Problem with Easter it is never the same day! I had intentions of making a couple of wreaths I saw on Pinterest but settled for one and had plans to dye my eggs with shaving cream but I picked up a classic kit anyways.



Also I noticed I don’t have much decorating wise for Easter. It was funny when I pulled out my box and noticed the lack of decorations I thought this is it? A few plush bunnies a couple of eggs, and a rag wreath, I’ll admit in the other holiday’s department besides Christmas and Halloween I don’t have a lot of decorations. Of course Halloween rules the roost but I guess when it comes to decorating I’m a bit picky.

Today I am sharing a Peeps wreath craft that I found on Pinterest. I already had a wreath form on hand from my Christmas wreath. You can use different colors of ribbon and peeps.

Materials:

Peeps I bought 3 boxes only ended up using two boxes.

Wreath form

Ribbon

Hot glue gun



If you haven’t already wrap the wreath form in ribbon I already did this but I wanted to share the step anyways. Also use an extra piece of ribbon for hanging before you glue down the bunnies.

Next hot glue the bunnies down to the wreath. Tacky glue does not work!





After you’re done you have a unique wreath!



Note: No peeps were consumed in the making of this project. I used to love peeps but now as an adult I find them disgusting!

What Easter treats do you like?

Comments

Popular Posts