Ipsy Glam Bag Review

Note: This post is 100% my opinion. I get Ipsy as a monthly subscription

I’ve been wanting to this for awhile and I’m finally getting around to it. If you’re not familiar with Ipsy let me brief you. For $10.00 a month you get a glam bag filled with sample make-up products based on your selections. It gives you a chance to experience new products and plus you get a cute bag too!

I’ve been a member since September, overall I’m pleased with each bag sometimes it’s a hit and miss. So I decided to review this month’s glam bag and I will continue from now on! Here’s my glam bag Flower Fantasy:



The bag is super cute I love it so cheery and bright!

Products:

Pur-lisse gentle soy milk cleanser and make-up remover: I’ve only tried it once seems ok; I just have to use it more like after work when I remove my make-up.

Coolway Glow oil treatment for hair: Again I only used it once. But it seems ok. I have a lot of product for my hair just don’t always use them. I’m weird about that.

Pixi by Petra eye shadow duo: Color Apricot glow. I love eye shadow and the color palette is perfect.

Boo-Boo Cover-Up concealer: Another great product. I actually might save this for when I travel that’s what I do with a lot of the Ipsy products they’re small enough to use for travel.

NYX butter Lipstick: Color pops. This isn’t my first NYX product from Ipsy I’m surprised I got a similar product most of my products are different. My first was a gloss. Anyways I love the color since I’m fair skinned I tend to gravitate toward lighter colors.

Overall I give the bag an A for having prodcts that I will actually use and the bag being cute!

I will continue to write reviews for my month glam bags.

Do you get Ipsy or it's rival Birchbox?

Comments

Popular Posts