Chair Re-Make Part 1

Well hello! Sorry I haven’t been around much. Relay is almost here (next weekend), Sunday school wrapped up this week, graduations, and so on! But summer is finally sneaking around the corner it’s time for outdoor projects and a summer bucket list too.

Today I am sharing the start of a summer project my first!

I have this chair on my deck and I haven’t done a thing to it yet:








So I picked up some spray paint in spa blue:




I got one coat down:






I will have to do a 2nd coat later this week and get the underneath stuff too but I wanted to share my progress. Also it needs a cute cushion and some extra touches :)

What else have I been up to?

Meet my new edition:




This is Stark. Named after Tony Stark from Ironman (yes I have a thing for superheroes). I got him a week ago. He’s quite a character and will live up to his superhero name :)

Thanks for stopping.

Comments

Popular Posts