Paper Tube Cross

With Mother’s Day Sunday, I always try make a mother’s day gift for my mom. I’m also trying to figure out something for my kiddos to make too. I had been playing around with the tubes since the A-Z challenge and originally this was going to be for letter T but it didn’t pan out at the time until now.

I found on Pinterest a cross made from the tube but there’s no link to it but I went by the picture.

It will take approximately 28 cut tubes and you do want to cut them around the same size.

Next glue them together:


I would have used a glue gun but I couldn’t find any of my sticks but actually this worked better because you don’t the gluey spider webs! Also I used clothes pins to hold them together.

Here’s another picture of the progress:



And after drying here’s the finished product:



I am PLEASED how it turned out!

While waiting for glue to dry I did a little playing:



Tubes make great stamps too!

I’ll be back to share my Sunday school kids mother’s day craft soon!

Comments

Popular Posts