31 on 31

I had taken a couple a few days to recover from the A-Z challenge but I am going to get back into posting even though this month is busy!!

Last Sunday was my 31st birthday and today I am reflecting on the past year:






1. Love does come to those who wait

2. You do find something when you’re not looking

3. I am up to four tattoos


This is number 4!


4. I’ve suffered the greatest loss ever not once but twice and I’ve recovered

5. I’ve shot a gun for the first time, best thing ever.

6. I have a 365 project on Instagram and still going strong

7. Turning 30 isn’t as bad as I thought

8. Best advice ever: Keep Smiling

9. Music always

10. Seen Trace Adkins and Keith Urban last year this year Brantley Gilbert and more

11. Went to Colorado for the first time. I will go back

12. True love is: Buying Steerlers gear for your girlfriend when you’re a 49ers fan

13. I became a God Mother

14. Mint Green Converse. Enough said.

15. I became a pin up girl


Courtesy of Vixen Pinup Mission Kansas


16. Pink and glitter will make you fierce

17. Super heroes are awesome especially Captain America

18. You’re never too old to shop at build a bear

19. Or Hello Kitty

20. I am going on year three of keeping off my weight (I"ve lost over 50 pounds)

21. Pinterest is addicting

22. So is Candy Crush

23. And Simpsons Tapped out

24. I love capturing life’s moments

25. It’s ok to say no once in awhile

26. Fishing is great therapy

27. Naps are still good

28. Always paint your toenails so you have something pretty to look at

29. Say I Love you and mean it

30. Life is short

31. The best is always yet to come





Comments

Popular Posts