Welcome to the Fishbowl

If you know me you know that I LOVE Kenny Chesney. He is the anthem to my summers. I've seen him in concert 3 times he graces my bed (meaning T-shirt pillows). I was excited when his new CD "Welcome to the Fishbowl" came out last week. I had gone to Wal-Mart to pick it up well I came across this display:



It was right in front of beer how appropriate!
I had to have the fan edition that came with a t-shirt. Because as my one friend put it I am the ULITMATE Kenny fan ha ha.

Here's the CD:

This CD is different than his others but still really good. Most of his songs are about the beach, this one has a more personal touch to it. Welcome to the Fishbowl is about being famous and the gossip that surrounds it.

My favorite song is "Come over" and of course his collaboration with Tim McGraw "Feel like a rockstar"

My friend who called me the ulitmate KC fan just purchased this CD her first Kenny CD and she loves it! I'm glad I can spread the Kenny love!! :)

Stay tunned later this week I'll share those t-shirt pillows!



Comments

Popular Posts