Decorating Therapy

I have VBS this week so my posting will be limited, it shall be an interesting week. I have been told I have 11 kiddos which I don’t think I’ve had that many in a long time lucky for me another teacher will take 4 of them which leaves me with possibly 7 kiddos. From having minimal during Sunday school year to 7 for VBS is amazing why can’t it be like that during Sunday school?


As you know I’ve been on a sort of remodeling kick trying to come up with some different aspects for my apartment you can catch on my ramblings here and here.

I had to make an unexpected trip into Omaha Saturday for more VBS supplies, (I don’t like those trips I try to avoid them) I had to restrain myself from buying anything else but what was on my list except 1 item that happen to be on sale. Then I went nuts at the dollar bin at Target I figure that’s a reward for behaving at Michaels?

Here is the picture below of purchases:




Target’s dollar bin had some awesome nautical items the flowers are from Michaels (on clearance) most everything will be put in the bathroom. And I will post pictures

Comments

Popular Posts