Instagram

Hello, it’s been awhile again I realize but I come bearing goodness I have been working on some good stuff and I will be sharing a sneak from a photo shoot I did this weekend too. But today I am talking about Instagram which is a photography app on smart phones.


A lot of my friends on facebook have Instagram so I was curious about it. Turns out I feel head over heels for it. Basically it’s like an easy version of Photoshop. When you take a picture with your phone you can add filers, frames, etc to it then you post it to Facebook, Twitter, Four square, and to your own Instagram page. So here is an example I did Sunday evening:



This is my solar frog. I was enjoying a warm evening on my deck, I added the filter and frame to the picture. Pretty cool huh?

Come follow me at magshorty on Instagram for all the fun!

Have a great week!


Comments

Popular Posts