RIP

I am sorry for the lack of posting. It's been a pretty stressful week and plus I didn't set foot in the studio all week. Except to clean it.

Remember my frog? I've mentioned him here and here   Well Saturday morning after work, I made a sad discovery. My frog upside down. Yup after 1 year later my lil pest of a frog now joins the other one in froggy Heaven. 

Granted, I am not sure the life-span of these frogs I mean you know I started out with two and that one died a month after I got them. But the naughty one I re-named "Killer" had it's share of near-death experiences. You know jumping into a soapy sink, etc. So a year with one frog I guess is a full life?

Never the less, I was pretty devastated to find him upside down. He was pretty good at playing "possum" with me. I admit I was like a little kid tapping the side of the tank thinking it was one of his tricks. I know it wasn't much of a pet but a pet is a pet regardless.

I'll probably pick up another tank one of these days and try again.

Comments

Popular Posts