Touches of Summer

Yesterday I share some thoughts about making some chagnes to my apartment. I went to Michaels for a quick trip for face paint and I look around I scored these beauties from the dollar bin:





Add some ribbon and the will look great on the wall of my bathroom. This is what I also got:



Some mini canvases and a small sand pail, the pail I put in my bathroom I got rid of one of my many shower caddies I put my hair ties, etc in the pail. Here is the photo:


I always forget to do a before picture but I dressed up the shelf a little with a navy blue silk scarf.


Sometimes the little touches make a difference!

Last but not least I took this because my friend Sara makes cupcakes but I love them too check out the latest roll of duck tape:



Cupcake duck tape! How awesome is that??

I’ll be sharing a picture of the plates once I hang them.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts