Code Orange: Micheal's

Tomorrow is September 1st. Basically it's Halloween season. Although I will admit I have pulled out some decorations already during this weird time as comfort for me BUT I officially started decorating last week. It was time. Plus I had to take inventory on what I have and what I want to add to my decor collection this year. 

I have been debating if I want to blog all 31 Days of Halloween this year. I don't think I will be doing blogmas this year. It would be a lot of work to do. But I have been compiling up some spooky content so we will see where that takes me.

For now, I wanted to start "Code Orange" posts where you can get your spooky decor which will be every Monday. I have a few places that I go to but I want to add a few new places including At Home. 

My usual decor haunts:

Michael's (which is today's post) 

Wal-Mart 

Target (I did hit the dollar spot)

Nobbies 

Dollar Tree

Spirit 

Goodwill 

Bath and Body Works 

Sourpuss Clothing 

Today is Michael's which finally got their decor out. They did a teaser with a pink goth line:


This was two weeks ago and when I returned last Friday, most of it was gone. I was able to get one of the plates (the rib-cage) and some silver skulls. 

When I got there I thought there was only 1 section but they had it dived up in about 3 sections (not counting crafting items and whatnot) there is SO much good stuff it was overwhelming!!

Section 1: Tarot/Palmistry


 
I do love this section it's really unique I may have to get some items when they go on sale. I do love the mirror in the upper left corner too.

Section 2: Skulls and skeletons 




You know I love me some skulls and skeletons! I did purchase a gorgeous Yoga Skeleton  This section has some great potion bottles and Venus fly trap critters too!!

Section 3 Vintage Reproduction Halloween:

Sometimes getting vintage Halloween can be pricey but Michael's has you covered with some pretty nifty reproductions!


 Stay Tuned for more Code Orange this season!!

Miss Mag Nificent 

 

Comments

Popular Posts