Unicorn Aquired! Vixen by Micheline Pitt

Hello Babes!

I don't have many "unicorns" when it comes to dresses if you remember I did score a Bernie Dexter number back in 2016. 

Another rare piece was a Vixen by Micheline Pitt when the collection first launched also back in 2016 I had gotten my hands on a skirt but it was too small (sad face) I've hung onto it in the hopes I will fit into it one day...

I am no stranger to Vixen by Micheline Pitt, this year I ordered some Halloween T-Shirts from her Ben Cooper collection (I took advantage of her Labor Day Sale!) and I never got around to posting about it (#themonthgotawayfromme).

Anyways....... long story short! I happen to be on Facebook when one of the (many) pinup groups I belong to was selling the Lipstick Print Dress which is the same print as the skirt is. I knew I had to have it! I jumped at the chance to claim it (I know how these FB groups are) before I knew it the dress was being shipped to me!!

I haven't gotten a chance to steam it yet or wear it (just to tried it on fits like a dream!!)



I'll have proper outfit photos done later!!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts