Black Friday!!

Happy Friday everyone!!!
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I am definitely thankful for my new job, new co-workers, and of course my pinup babes!!!

Today I am watching football (Go Big Red!) and cleaning my apartment since I still have Halloween decorations up (oops!) not sure if I'm ready to decorate for Christmas yet but it will nice to have a clean home!

I don't Black Friday Shop but I thought I would share some of the deals with my favorite shops with you so if you don't want to leave your house (I hate crowds)!!!

BAIT footwear

Up to 40% off through Cyber Monday

Sourpuss Clothing

25% off everything with the Code BLACK (all caps) thru 11/23

Unique Vintage

They are doing daily deals so I can't access Friday's yet (I wrote this on Wednesday lol)

Modcloth  TBA

Steady Clothing

25% off everything use code  HOLIDAY2018 through 11/27

Superhero Stuff

Daily Deals up until Black Friday

Retrolicious

30% off everything code thanks30

Le Bomb Shop

30% off everything



That's all for now!
Happy Shopping!

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts