Back to school snacks

Today is the day!! My first day of school!!

I think it’s important to have snacks on hand at school because it can be a long day for anyone! I have class from 9am to noon or 1pm depending on the day so that’s a long time between breakfast and lunch! I do eat a light breakfast before I workout so I don’t get dizzy. So I will be having something before I head to class but I will need something in between that I when I get home!

One cool thing about my back pack is I have an insulated section but I did get this super cute medium sized thermal from Thirty-One so it will perfectly for snacks!



For snacks, I wanted to keep it simple and easy for me to just grab and go.First up is granola bars from Quaker I love the thin mint ones. These are my go to.



Next is from Jif. I love me some Jif peanut butter like nobody’s business I have a regular jar, the fluffy kind to eat by the spoonful (because), the peanut butter powder for shakes and this! Can we say obsessed? Anyways I had a coupon one day and gave them a whirl. Let’s just say I LOVE THEM!! Pretzels with Jif peanut butter, yes please!

If you like lunchables you will love these from Oscar Myer they are protein packs they have meats cheeses and nuts so you’re getting the right source of protein!



Not pictured I also got some string cheese

Since the protein packs need to be kept cold I have a solution for that:



Mini ice blocks! These came with a food prep container I got at Target!

That's all for now!! Stay tuned for more college adventures!
 

Comments

Popular Posts