Back to school supply list

I'm finally sharing my back to school supply list! Here we go!

1. A tablet. I remember getting actual books my first time in college I would get so excited to see the staff bring in our new books then sign for them. I still have them too. Anyways this time around my books are paperless electronic (what?) so I had to get a tablet:



It's an Android Trio so far I like it. Downloading school books is a pain in the tush though.

2. Notebooks and folders:






Who doesn’t love a good notebook? Actually I stocked up for the year. I did have some in storage but I got a few extras I was in LOVE with these composition notebooks from Wal-Mart, I also got some smaller sized ones that may end being journals we’ll see! I got some matching folders too!


3. Pens, pencils and sharpies!! Besides traditional supplies I got a few Sharpie pens, fine tip sharpies, and mechanical pencils glitter of course!




4. Calculator I know I will be taking a math classes I may need a different one but I couldn’t resist this cute clip one!!



5. Day runner. I’ve been known to carry a slim one for my purse but I saw the cassette tape one and it won me over. I have two actually but you can never have more than one!



6. Backpack. I love a good backpack and this one from Thirty-one hands down wins it has so many pockets! Plus it has an insulated part too! (I just had a party so I will be sharing my haul when it comes in!!)



7. I got an ID holder from VS Pink I will have a college ID card and a key card to get into the other campus building so I have to put in something cute!


8. Last but not least College swag! At orientation I got bag of goodies! It made me feel like an offical student! 



Did I forget anything? What’s your favorite back to school supplies? Even if you don’t go back to school what supplies do you like to have on hand? I also love sticky notes!

Stay tuned! I will be posting more back to school posts later!

Comments

Popular Posts