September Ipsy Glam Bag review

Hi! I'm here just getting into my third week of school coming up. But I haven't forgotten to do my September Ipsy glam bag review! It's been one year that I've my subscription and I've enjoyed it thus far. I love getting the pink mailer every month full of goodies to try. Overall I am happy with the experience I have had a couple of misses but the products have come perfectly fine, no damage to the products, and I get it on a timely matter. I don't track the package because it's come usually about around the 2nd week of the month.

This month's bag is Face the Fashionable. The bag itself is not my style or color really. However I can slip my phone into it so that's a plus.






NYX Cosmetics- Ipsy trio eye shadow- This has to be my favorite product from the bag! I love eye shadow and a full palette too the colors are fall like and pretty!

Evelyn Iona Cosmetics- Cream blush in ash- I like the color but the jar is a bit small so I had to use a smaller brush to get the blush out. Again like with a lot of my Ipsy products, I will use this for travel.

J. Cat Beauty- #MOTD waterproof slide on pencil for eyes in Bronze- You know how I feel about eye pencils. So moving on!

ACURE-  Argan oil cleansing towelettes- I love a good make remover cloth. I will have to share my brand (from Wal-Mart) so I was excited to get this (it was bigger than the bag of course so it was separate). But I didn't like the fact it was unscented. I'm weird I like a little scent to products. The products can be used for overall cleansing besides make up remover apparently but more in-likely  I will use it for make up remover. It did remove my make up so I am pleased with that.

Crown Brush- Oval Concealer brush- I love getting brushes as you know, so I was delighted with this brush!

Overall, I give September's glam bag an A

My overall Ipsy experience for the past year also gets an A+

Thank you Ipsy for the fun products!




Comments

Popular Posts