V-Day decorating

While on vacation, I put what I have for Valentine’s it isn’t much but hey better than nothing! Hobby Lobby has some good stuff so I picked a few things up to add to my collection:



Here’s my kitchen just swapped out my regular oven mitt/pot holder with Valentine’s ones in polka dot and then the kiss frame matches nicely.




Chevrons are big too apparently? I haven’t caught on to heavily (Zebra print and polka dots are enough). But I loved this chalk board I am thinking of making into a quote board?




The owl was from the dollar bin at Target two years ago now I think?





Of course my left over anti Valentines from the last two years I need to do something with them and the mailbox I altered.

A bowl of X’s and O’s with a mustache towel.

Then of course little Valentine’s Day critters:





Yes even my new wild bathroom got a little V-Day touches:




 



Do you decorate for Valentine’s Day?

Comments

Popular Posts