Heart Wreath

Hi! I’ve been on vacation last week. I’m now back with Valentine’s Day projects.

Yes you read right.

Funny how things change when you have a boyfriend and fall in love :) but don’t worry I still won’t break my color tradition of neon pink and black for Valentine’s! Maybe one day it’ll catch on?

Today’s project a wreath of course features those colors.

Materials:

Neon pink and black paper

Scissors

Pencil

A heart pattern (optional)

Tacky glue

Embroidery hoop medium or large

Ribbon for hanging

First trace a heart onto the paper. I have a heart stencil but I can’t locate it so I used a heart shaped sticky note instead or you can free hand the heart:



Next cut out:




Then glue the hearts to the hoop alternating colors:




I usually let them dry before adding more hearts:




Continue gluing hearts until your hoop is filled. I decided to add another layer for more depth. After it dries add a ribbon through the opening and hang:




I’ll be back to share my decorating!

Comments

Popular Posts